Saturday, May 8, 2010

Painting #67 Impressionistic Roses... (wow that sounds quite feminine! Sorry guys.)


Greenville is such an amazing city… I know it’s just a little city, in the heart of eastern America, but it’s where we live right now, and I’m loving it. I love the way the city comes alive all at once, everyone walking and talking, eating, enjoying the arts, dancing, walking dogs, playing with kids, and loving the vibe of down town Greenville. Dan, Annalisa, my two little sisters, and I went to Artistphere tonight. What an inspiring walk that was! Hundreds of great artists showing off their best work under white tents. I wish I were literally a sponge and could soak up all the inspiration present. It was great.




I felt especially garden-y today. I think it was the weather… and the fact that my grandmother (along with 14 other family members) are here visiting. She’s such a great gardener and I wish so much I had her talent! Oh, in case you were wondering… my potted plants are thriving (I am so pleased with myself)! They are moist, fresh, and happy.

Back to the paintings: It’s a 9x12 inch watercolor painting of some lovely white roses set in a very natural, lush background. It’s a very impressionistic watercolor painting. I think it looks so elegant in a simple dark frame. I hope you enjoy! This painting is for sale on my Etsy shop, and because this is day #67, it is only $67!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails