Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Painting #78 Greener Pastures




I don't know if you ever stumbled on a hill that just really needed to be rolled down, but I have. They always seemed to be very grassy; made out of the kind of grass that just wants to break open and stain your outfit irrevocably.


Somehow, that's what I think of when I see this painting. I know there are no enticing hills in it, but it just looks like the kind of nature I would like to revel in. I believe this photograph was taken in Europe, somewhere in Germany (hence the lush loveliness). It's an oil painting on a beautiful wooden block.

You can buy this painting on my Etsy Shop or by emailing me!

A note about “Yellow Wednesdays”: yes! They are going to happen, and they’re going to be amazing…. I’m still gathering material. I think the launch of Yellow Wednesdays will be on the first Wednesday of June (then 2nd). Sound good? In the mean time… send me yellow things!!! You come across them every single day, you just need to email them to me and you can be famous!



And…. A couple photos of my cute little bloggin’ buddy.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails