Monday, April 19, 2010

Painting #50 Love Is In the Air...


I just love weddings. They’re so intoxicatingly romantic. I know a lot of people don’t really enjoy sitting through endless songs, speeches, entrances and exits, but I love every moment. My husband and I look back on our wedding day often. In my opinion, it was the most beautiful wedding ever. I’m sure some brides would disagree… but many would have to admit that I’m right. (I had to include some snapshots from our wedding album (thank you GetzCreative!) to prove my point… ; )
I loved painting this oil painting of Rebecca and Randy (it's almost their one year anniversary!) It is, by far, the most romantic painting I've ever created.  I love the colors, the mood, the composition, and especially, the dreaminess of it. It looks like the scene out of a fairy tale, and I’m sure Rebecca and Randy would say that that is just about accurate. I hope you guys cherish this painting for years.

Don’t forget to enter the give-away! I’ll be doing the drawing in 11 days!  Someone is going to win an oil painting!

Also, check out my etsy shop (EmilyJeffords.etsy.com) for painting that are still for sale. There are some great deals there that would enhance any area of your home. “May all your spaces be Beautiful”.
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails