Friday, April 16, 2010

Painting #47 Garden Observation III


I spent most of today doing things I would rather not have done, and I did them by choice! For example, I spent about two hours at the printers… formatting, color correcting, printing…. And I spent way more time painting today than normal… and thinking. Not that I don’t like thinking, I do (wow, I never thought I would have to write that sentence), but this was mental list making. All because, I’m doing that last minute show I mentioned yesterday. I want to take this opportunity to thank my most loving husband for dealing with me in this altered sate of mind, and for always coming up with creative ideas, and for being my most avid reader and supporter!


I am very excited about the show, however! I’m excited about introducing a whole new group of people to my artwork and project. I mean, lets face it, I need all the support I can get!


When I first considered doing this show (about three days ago) I didn’t have very many paintings to sell, so, that has been my mission today. Paintings. Here’s one of them! It’s another acrylic paintings on wood, and it’s depicting the last of the Camellias in our yard. I’m so sorry to see them go! They are so beautiful… So, I had to forever memorialize them in paint.

Don’t forget about the give-away! Your odds are still quite good for winning a lovely oil painting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails