Friday, June 25, 2010

Shades of Grey Treasury







Just so you don't forget...  there are a few different pieces of art up my sleeve.  I a quite excited that one of these darling collages made in into a treasury on Etsy!


There are 9 collages left, and they are each inspired by landscapes, textures, fabrics, patterns, and most of all, shades of grey. By using textured papers, cloth, and thread, I created these collages to be very tactile. The landscapes are drawn with ink washes; very subtle, and peaceful, yet elegant and trendy.   


If you would like more info about these collages, check out my original blog post, or, of course, you can head right on over to my shop!  


If you would like to learn more about any of the items in the treasury, just click on the image.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails