Monday, June 14, 2010

Painting #99 Moss






So, Dan and I got back from Atlanta quite late last night.  We had such a great time.  It was odd not having Annalisa (our 9 month old daughter) there with us, but we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  I'll post some photos soon!  
And yes, I did paint in the car!  I didn't finish the painting in the car, but progress was made there...

But first, painting #99 (!) which I loving titled moss.  I love finding little patches of moss growing in the garden.  It's such a beautiful, lush green, and feels like nature's organic velvet.  I love the organic shades along side the geometric shapes in this painting.  It is dramatic, but not harsh.  Warm grey, bright greens, and deep blues are turning into my favorite colors...  I think they sing beautifully together in this painting.  You can buy this 16x12 oil painting for your space on my Etsy Shop: EmilyJeffords.etsy.com



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails