Monday, June 7, 2010

Painting #93 Re-Tweet




Dan, Annalisa, and I had such a wonderful day today.  We have a great church, and great friends at our church and the time we spend there is priceless.  After church, and an amazing lunch with friends, we came home, relaxed a little, then worked on art work together (obviously, one of our favorite pass-times.) Someday, I'll post some of Dan's work.  He's incredible.  

Well, here it is, the last of the bird trio.  I have enjoyed painting these three bird portraits very much!  And I really, really liked painting this one.  The colors are great (very warm and soothing, yet there is a lot of contrast) and I was able to play up the fluffiness and texture of his feathers.  This painting is 8.5x5.75 on beautiful wood right out of the wood shop.  
I hope you have enjoyed these happy, whimsical birds as much as I have enjoyed creating them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails