Sunday, June 20, 2010

Painting #106 Where the Lights Shine Brightest




Around the Jeffords’ house, the day was devoted to yard work and car TLC. We had a grand time working together, although, I am worn out, to say the least… While pulling vines out of the bushes (my goodness they grow fast!) I stumbled upon some delicious black berries! What should I make out of them? I got about 2 pints.


I managed to squeeze in a couple hours of painting (ok, really, I wanted a break.) I am so pleased with how this watercolor painting turned out. It is such a collage of shapes, forms, colors, contrast, and Charleston! It measures 7x10 inches and is painted on very nice hot press watercolor paper. It will look stunning framed and on your wall! If you would like to buy it, it is for sale on my Etsy shop for $106! Just go to: Emil! Just go to: EmilyJeffords.etsy.com.



See you tomorrow!

PS.  I photographed this painting prior to signing it!  It is signed(!) with my traditional EJ swoosh. 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails