Friday, June 11, 2010

Painting #97 Italian Sea Scape







This beautiful 12x16 oil painting can be found on my Etsy Shop: EmilyJeffords.etsy.com
It is a rustic, romantic, earthy, painting of Italy!  I haven't been to Italy - YET.  But, I've lived very, very close to it in Tunisia Africa.  I think if my eye sigh were just a little bit better, I could have seen it from across the Mediterranean sea.  But alas...  I must paint what my own eyes have not seen...  

You however, can still enjoy it as much as I do.  It was a lot of fun to paint the sky and water.  It looked so magical and the building and structures added that Tuscan old-world feel.  Showcase this oil painting in a rustic dark wood frame, and your house instantly look stylish, rustic, and romantic.   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails