Monday, June 14, 2010

Painting #100!!! The glitziest painting yet...







We've done it!  Painting #100!  I am so thrilled to be here!  I cannot believe it's been 100 days...  Thank you so much for your support and encouragement (and for all the photos!)  I could not do this project without you!

As you may remember, we went to Charleston a couple weeks ago.  I just love visiting that city... almost as much as I love drawing inspiration from window shopping!  I love all the lights, the shiny things, the reflections, the dark shadows, the wonderful shapes, the hundreds of layers, and the warm tones you can see through a store window.   Here is a watercolor painting of just one of the shops I perused while there.

Chandelier Warehouse" is an 8x10 watercolor painting on my favorite hot press watercolor paper and is for sale on my Etsy page for $100!  This is a serious steal...  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails