Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shades of Grey - a series of landscape collages

I am very excited to present my new series of black and white collages. They are inspired by landscapes, textures, fabrics, patterns, and most of all, shades of grey. By using textured papers, cloth, and thread, I created these collages to be very tactile. The landscapes are drawn with ink washes; very subtle, and peaceful, yet elegant and trendy.   I love black and white artwork very much.  It goes with every decorating concept and color scheme and makes a fantastic design statement.

I hope you enjoy these collages as much as I enjoyed creating them! You can buy these collages for only $15 on my etsy page: EmilyJeffords.etsy.com of by emailing me. If you buy two or more, they will only cost $13 each!  (Email me before buying two or more.  I'll set up a listing just for you.)

As always, I love your comments!!!

#1
#2 #3 
#4  #5 
#6  #7 
#8  #9  
#10 

1 comment:

EAJ said...

These are so cool!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails