Sunday, March 14, 2010

Painting #14 "Refresh" Oil Painting


I love this little painting! It is one of my very favorite landscapes that I have done so far in the Painting365 project.


I feel like I need to recap this project a little for those who are new to my blog. Painting365 is a project I began on March 1st, 2010 that will continue until March 1st, 2011. I am doing one painting each day, totaling 365 paintings! These paintings are being sold for the amount of the day's number. For instance, the painting I create on day 102 will cost $102.00

I am very excited about all the paintings rattling around in my head. I am also accepting commissions! I've gotten many photographs of places and scenes that are special to you. If you would like to have a beautiful painting of your special vacation, backyard, childhood home, garden close-ups... anything that is near and dear to you, send the photo to me in an email and I'll put it in the line up!

This is a great opportunity for you to get a very personal masterpiece for a great price!

Well, contrary to my previous post, we are NOT HOME yet.... ; ( We are, however, on our way home now. Thank goodness! I am so ready to be back in my own home, back to our normal schedule. It has not been a restful trip at all. But, it has been good to help my mother-in-law and grandmother pack and move. I think they will like their new home very much.

Have a blessed Sunday!

PS. I'm so sorry about yesterday's post! I didn't put the picture with the post! I'm so embarrassed. So, of course, it's still for sale and now there is a picture.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails