Friday, March 19, 2010

Painting #19 Garden Observation II


The painting of the day... another Garden Observation. I have a slight twinge of guilt. I was going to start working on more commission pieces today, but I went outside this morning and was greeted by bushes and bushes of camellias. They are so beautiful right now! I promise, I’ll start working on the many wonderful commission photographs I’ve received on Monday. If you have a photograph you would like me to paint, please email it to me!  But for now, I present to you "Garden Observation II".  It is a 10x8.25 inch oil painting.
This painting will be listed on my Etsy page for $19.00! EmilyJeffords.etsy.com or, you can email me to claim this painting.

You must come back tomorrow afternoon to see the new line of collages I am featuring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails