Saturday, October 16, 2010

Holiday Market




A few photos from the Holiday Market I took part in today.  The weather was beautiful, the people were friendly, and the artwork and cards looked pretty good on display!  I had fun putting this display together (rather last moment, I must admit...).  My dear husband helped me stitch and tie the little treads on each handmade card.  He's a saint.  AND, now he can better understand just how much work goes into these little beauties!  Always a good thing.
I know most of you were not able to make it to the Holiday Market, but feel free to stop by the online market at both my handmade card shop and fine art shop.

NOTE!  Many of the paintings on my fine art shop are going to be deeply discounted beginning Monday (the 18th)!  Be sure to stop by and begin your holiday shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails