Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Bundle!



Have I been distracted...?  YES!  We recently found out that we are having a new little one!  I don't know whether it is a boy or girl yet, but I really think it's a boy!   We're very excited.
One of the most distracting aspects of this pregnancy (besides the little kicks, bumps, random cravings, and growing belly) are all the adorable items available on Etsy for babies!  I have found endless decorations, clothes, toys, bags, and blankets.  Here are just a couple of my favorites. 

Beautiful designed crib set by TiptoeStudio
Darling "little man" shirt and tie created by SuperSweetCreations
Sweet and simple birth announcement designed by lepapierstudio
"Snazzy Jazzy Stripey Owl" by kateendle
Too cute plush toy by  bubbletime

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails