Saturday, September 11, 2010

Beautiful Hello


Hello!



I am very pleased to announce the opening of my new greeting card and paper goods shop!

I have been having so much fun creating 15 lovely greeting cards over the past few days. Each card is a little work of art that can fittingly be framed and hung on your wall (or on your dearest friend’s wall after they receive a card from you!)

This collection is a play on trees, patterns, color, and shapes. I love the way that each of these elements come together to create such darling designs!



Here are a few sneak-peaks of the cards that are available in my new shop: BeautifulHello.Etsy.com



check it out!



Because you're one of my blog readers, I'll send you an added special gift with your first purchase! Send me a message along with your order and I'll be sure to include a sweet surprise in your package!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails