Friday, February 12, 2010

...happy faces, snowy places...

I live in Greenville, SC. Not a very snowy, cold, place... so when we get a little snow everyone freaks out, hides inside and stays inside for at least two days after the snowfall. I am not originally from the south (in fact, I'm not really sure where I'm from... oh well) so I laugh at the hysteria a little snowflake can cause.



Today there was a sudden snow fall in the middle of the afternoon and it was SO beautiful and everyone was out and about in the big fat flakes (because it was so sudden...) and smiling from ear to ear. It was so wonderful.


But... this blog isn't about weather patterns. It's about art!  So, on that note, I want to let you know that sample photographs of the art I will be doing for the next year will be posted within the next week! So stay tuned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails