Thursday, February 18, 2010

The beginning has begun! Examples of art to come.

For the past two days I have been basking in the sunlight, streaming in through the large windows in my new studio... painting, and painting and painting! It's been so wonderful.


Here are some of the fruits of my labor!



These paintings will reappear throughout the next couple months as Painting365 kicks off on March 1st! Knowing my crazy life and schedule, I thought it would be prudent to work ahead a bit.



Painting365 starts in 12 days!!! On March first I will officially start painting, posting, listing, and selling one painting every day. These paintings will be sold on my etsy shop for the dollar amount of the day (for example, on day 33, the painting will cost $33).
I would love to paint a painting specifically for you! Send me a photograph of one of your beautiful memories, and I will paint it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails