Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cards!

"Do You Have the Time?"
Lithograph reproduction fine art card set.
Just in time for birthday season (well... my birthday season at least), I thought it would be good to give you a wonderful, thoughtful, and creative gift giving option!  Fine art cards.
These cards are lovely reproductions of two lithographs I created depicting city scenes from South Carolina.
The first is a charming clock with trees, eclectic buildings, and cars behind it; a very picturesque small-town view (even though it's actually down town Columbia!).

Set of five cards, printed on satin stock paper and individually signed, can be found in my shop for $12.




"Charleston Blvd"
lithograph reproduction fine art card set.
I just love this lithograph... a completely Charlestonian scene with the gorgeous, tall, stately, homes, the narrow uneven streets, lovely ironwork gracing each entryway...  beautiful.

Again, a set of five cards, printed on lovely satin stock, and pared with beautiful black envelopes.  As you can see, these envelopes look stunning addressed in gold or silver ink.  Really, who wouldn't want to receive that?  These can also be found in my shop for $12

P.S. the original lithographs shown on these cards are also for sale in my shop, if you're interested.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails