Saturday, February 26, 2011

Madelyn is Here!


 
After 9 months of excitedly waiting, planning, dreaming I’m pleased to introduce Madelyn Ansley Jeffords.  She was born on February 11th, 2011 (what a cool birth date!) and is the sweetest new born on earth… 
The delivery when very, very well (I won’t go into all the lovely details as this is not a medical blog, and most people interesting in creative things have weak stomachs…)  But, it was beautiful and miraculous (I say that NOW!)  

Annalisa is such a great big sister.  We were a little concerned at first, but she loves “her baby” like crazy now.  I’m excited…  they’re going to have so much fun together!

I’m posting a lot of photos with this post.  Sorry.  I couldn’t thin my selection down at all.  They’re all so precious!  

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go snuggle my little bundle some more...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails