Monday, December 13, 2010

A20


I just love this clothing shop on the west side of down town Greenville, named Augusta 20 (hence the title A20). It's so stylish and modern... and, as always, I love shop windows! They always hold a feast of shadows, lights, shiny things, colors, and abstract shapes.

This particular watercolor is so warm and watery. The reflections are very implied and suggested with the beautiful watercolor effects. I just love painting in watercolors...

This painting is painted on heavy, hot-press paper (my favorite) with the finest quality watercolor paints. It measures 10x15 inches.

It is available on my shop for a great price! And, like every painting in my shop, will arive on your doorstep, beautifully packaged and wrapped! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails