Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Casting Call

Project Painting365 (that's what I've decided to call the project after several failed attempts to explain it clearly) is starting in 20 DAYS!!!

Send me you photographs asap! I am looking particularly for cityscapes, landscapes, your back yard, your house, your favorite beach scene, your child running around the woods, that adorable little store front downtown...

The reason you need to send these soon is quite simple. If I paint your picture on the first day, it will cost $1. Ya, that's right... $1. The tenth day: $10. You can do that math. Earlier = less expensive.

After I paint the painting I'll send you a message letting you know when it will be for sale (at least 12 hours before) so you can check it out and decide if you'd like to by it.

I can't wait to start Painting365 and want you to be excited too!
You can email me photos at
theartist.emily@gmail.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails