Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Spaces

This evening my husband and I are setting up the "Art Room" in our new house. Dan (my husband) is amazingly helpful. I am so glad I have a creative and supportive husband!

So this is where it will all happen... probably.... I have this horrible tendency to set up a studio, then paint everywhere else in the house except in that room.

I'm sure this time will be different... There are four large windows, hard wood floors, and plenty of space! In our old home, this room would have taken up most of the up stairs! I'll post some pictures when I get it all done. Don't hold your breathe though. I have a LOT to do! It's a bit of a fixer-upper!

Don't forget! I need pictures of your favorite places! If you have photographs of your last lovely vacation, or lush backyard, or any other pretty (or not-so-pretty) place you love, send it to me! I'll paint it and let you know when I post it. The earlier, the better for you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails