Friday, October 28, 2011

Facebook Page coming soon!



Stop by and say hello!
BeautifulHello inspiration blog:  BeautifulHello.wordpress.com

So much excitement!  Life is amazing... but life is oh so crazy.  

In case you're wondering, no, I am NOT going to stop painting!  I have oil paints in my blood.  I think in watercolors.  I am not stopping.  There will be many more paintings posted on this blog in the days ahead, so be sure to check back often or "follow" this blog so you'll be the first to know when they're posted!  I simply have to focus on a different expression of my art for the time being.  We're living in a small apartment (without a studio or place to paint), while living in a strange city in the middle of nowhere in Texas.  And with my husbands stressful and crazy work schedule and my two daughters, I need to put aside my first art-love for right now to focus on my family and other art forms.
I'm not trying to sound cranky or discontent!  I'm not at all!  I know this is where God wants me right now, and where I'm supposed to do...  I just want you to know that I'll be back!  

We're moving to Charleston early next year and I am soooo hoping for a house with a studio... or at least a cozy little painting corner.  But either way, i'm looking forward to getting out my brushes again soon!
I may even surprise myself and create a line of little paintings before Christmas!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails