Friday, August 5, 2011
Headed West
Well it's done. The first substantial (aka, large) painting for our new living room! As you know, we just moved to West Texas from sunny, lush, green South Carolina. Let me tell you... it's a bit of a landscape culture shock. I used to live in Houston, so I thought I knew what I was getting into... but it feel so different!
I love the warm colors, the HUGE sky, and the hundred different shades of yellow that are prevalent here. It seems like you can see for miles and miles and miles... and, you probably can! I snapped the photo that inspired this painting on my drive from San Antonio, TX to San Angelo, TX.
This painting, called "Headed West" is 24x36 inches on canvas. I cannot wait to get it framed and hung behind our lovely new couch!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I love the way you paint skies. They are very dreamy and beautiful.
yooo
This "Headed West" painting piece is so full of atmosphere and artistic expression! The brushwork and tones really capture that feeling of travel and open horizons. Whenever I wrap up an art session or studio project and want to relax while watching live TV and entertainment on my devices, checking out xuper tv keeps live streaming super simple. Thanks for sharing another wonderful daily painting!
Loving the depth and movement in this "Headed West" artwork! Daily painting projects take incredible commitment, and it is always inspiring to follow along with each new piece. For creators and art enthusiasts who like having live broadcasts or background sports streams playing on a tablet in the studio, setting up the xuper tv apk offers seamless access to live entertainment anytime. Beautiful work!
The subtle color shifts and composition in "Headed West" are fantastic! Taking on a 365 daily painting challenge requires so much creative discipline, and every piece brings something fresh to the table. For anyone who enjoys streaming live television channels or media on their phone while working on creative hobbies, having a reliable xuper tv app on your mobile device provides effortless viewing on the go. Great post!
"Headed West" is such a captivating addition to the Painting365 collection! The mood and sense of distance in the piece are executed so well. After spending time admiring fine art blogs or painting in the studio, kicking back with super tv for live channels and shows is my favorite way to end the evening. Keep up the awesome artwork and daily updates!
**Comment 1 (for XuperTVS)**
I really enjoyed reading this article. The information is presented in a clear and engaging way, making it easy to understand while keeping readers interested throughout. It's always refreshing to come across blogs that focus on sharing useful ideas and genuine experiences. During my free time, I also enjoy exploring entertainment resources such as Download Xuper TV. Thank you for sharing this valuable content, and I look forward to reading more of your future posts.
**Comment 2 (for YouCineTV)**
This was a thoughtful and well-written post. I appreciate the effort you put into explaining the topic in a simple and organized way that makes it enjoyable to read. Blogs like this encourage readers to learn something new while creating meaningful discussions. When I'm relaxing after reading interesting articles, I also enjoy checking streaming resources like Baixar youcine. Thanks for publishing such quality content, and I hope to see more great posts soon.
Post a Comment