Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Painting #9 "Outside Edinburgh" Oil Painting


Good Tuesday to you!


Well, I have some house keeping matters to go over... I'm going to be out of town for the next four days. My mother-in-law is moving from Ohio to Greenville, and my husband and I are taking a little trip to help her. But don't worry! The posting will go on! I have been painting my socks off in order to get ahead so we can take this little sabbatical. It will actually be a nice treat for you because I am going to set it up to post at exactly 6:00pm each night. That way, you can rush home from work, grab a snack (dinner will have to wait), log onto your computer, go to your favorite blog (this one), and be the first to see each new painting! ; ) Wow... I would laugh so hard if I saw someone do that.

There will be one slight side effect to this set up. Etsy does not allow me to pre-post items the way this blog does. So, I'm not going to list them on Etsy. If you would like to purchase any of the painting posted you will have to email me. The first person to email me is the winner!

That being said, let me tell you a little about this painting "Outside Edinburgh"! It's a 6 inch square landscape oil painting, on birch wood. It reminds me very much of Scotland, but having never been there, I could be misguided in thinking that. I think there is a little town with a pub behind one hill, and a castle behind the other.  The sky in this painting is really beautiful.  It's my favorite part.
I am posting this painting on Etsy, so if you would like to purchase it, go to my shop! EmilyJeffords.etsy.com
Check back tomorrow at 6:00pm for painting #10 It’s a BEAUTIFUL one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails